Friday, April 23, 2010

Summary Post

The mordule has been quite an experience.
Intially, I thought squeezing in a small classroom with so few people for 3 whole hours would be agonizing
but I feel it all turned out pretty well after all
this class is small, but I feel we are all very united
a bunch of people with diverse perspectives
many different backgrounds and qualities
yet we can all come togt and learn things togther
it has been quite an experience like no other mordule I have ever done

I must say that the interactive segments in the class has been very interesting
we all have a few good laughs and learn a lot of new things about how different cultures communicate, miscommunicate,interpret and understand each other
just within one language such as english can have so many variations and styles
so many different perspectives, lingos, interpretations
its really amzing how we all managed to live with each other

the project I must say has been quite a feet
fun none the less.
it has been interesting deciphering different theories and assumptions we make
going abt conducting the interviews
forming conclusion out of the many different respondents we have
It sometimes felt like we were doing a thesis paper
but all has went well
and I am glad that we had managed to finish it to the best of our ability

so to all our dear course mates and Dr Deng,
thank you for being such a joy to have!
have a fantastic future ahead!~!

1 comment: